[lit-ideas] Re: selling babies

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:50:29 +0000 (GMT)

it's an interesting question.  Private adoptions are illegal here but in
countries where they aren't, money often -- I think -- changes hands.  It
occurs to me the problem lies less in 'selling' babies -- assuming all legal
safeguards are met -- than in buying them.

 'why not "sell" it and use the money on the other kids, or to buy a new
dress'

or buy food

Judy Evans