[lit-ideas] self-defensive indulgence

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:55:06 EDT

Just in case anyone has gotten the wrong idea (and heaven forfend that
should happen -- a bunch of people who've never met me think something
inaccurate
about me?  The shock!  The horror!), I hereby assert that I  have no
disability (other than an inability to keep my mouth shut) and hereby  attach a
resumé
which gives an idea of what I'm dealing with.

If ya don't wanna d/l it and this is self-absorption to the max, you know
where the delete key is.

Biggest problem in obtaining a job?  No letters after my name.

Julie Krueger