[lit-ideas] roads, somewhere

  • From: "palma@xxxxxxxxxx" <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:58:18 +0200

an interesting point, witness the constant use of analytical
impossibilities by people who claim(ed)
there was nothing in the refrigerator, nothing going on at the party..
as we all knew, being very educated there was lots of brownian motion of
molecules, and all sorts of interesting quantum collapse events...

>>> "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> 1/18/2012 12:25 AM >>>
>>A road to nowhere is an analytic impossibility only in the sense
that everywhere is somewhere is an analytic truth...

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>A road to nowhere is an analytic impossibility only in the sense
> that everywhere is somewhere is an analytic truth...
>
> However, I do know of one "Road to Nowhere," a city beltway that
> took several years to complete; after the exits were finally
> completed, it became a very important "Road to Somewhere."

palma, KZN