[lit-ideas] roads

  • From: "Adriano Palma" <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:56:01 +0200

** Low Priority **
** Reply Requested by 1/18/2012 (Wednesday) **

an interesting point, witness the constant use of analytical impossibilities by
people who claim(ed)
there was nothing in the refrigerator, nothing going on at the party..
as we all knew, being very educated there was lots of brownian motion of
molecules, and all sorts of interesting quantum collapse events...

>>> "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> 1/18/2012 12:25 AM >>>
>>A road to nowhere is an analytic impossibility only in the sense
that everywhere is somewhere is an analytic truth...

However, I do know of one "Road to Nowhere," a city beltway that
took several years to complete; after the exits were finally
completed, it became a very important "Road to Somewhere."

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/