[lit-ideas] Re: request for a show of hands...

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:21:32 -0700

"Share" one of its arguments.

From: lit-ideas-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lit-ideas-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Julie Krueger
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 6:14 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: request for a show of hands...

Sorry to ruffle feathers.  I just finished Audacity of Hope and, finding it
a very interesting piece on political philosophy, thought I might find
someone to share with.

Sachs is neither a politician nor a journalist.  The synchronicities between
the two books are somewhat interesting.

I suppose perhaps I should pick up a  WSJ or a Harlequin.

Julie Krueger
Bourgoise plebeian hausfrau

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't read books by politicians or journalists. The politicians are
full of shit and the journalists can't write for shit.

grumpy mcgrumpster
2:18 PM