[lit-ideas] Re: race to the bottom

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 02:34:50 EST

I think they're swarthy and don't speak English.  But whaddo I  know.

Julie Krueger
in full tilt after the evening of the adolescent females
(psst.....don't tell anyone, but I THINK they've all fallen asleep  ....
either that or they're waiting to pounce when I'm  sleeping.)

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: race to the
bottom  Date: 3/3/2007 12:41:28 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EY:
> It's 21, 5, 5 now. Only two  Southerners in the group. Most are liberals.

21!  Well, goddamn, you  must be right.  Who can argue with 21?  OK, then
let's get busy  killing those Jovian bastards.  What do they look like by the

way?

Mike Geary
Memphis

http://www.aol.com.