[lit-ideas] Re: question on immigration

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:27:32 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2006 6:17:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why aren't they marching on Mexico City demanding more from  that moron they
elected for president in their own country?    The

Hi,
That's an interesting question.  I suppose because they have more  clout here
than there?  Esp since from what I understand, Mexico is pretty  mean to any
illegal immigrants it finds coming up from its southern  borders...

I liked the idea of immigrating to Canada, though. A lot of people I know
have mentioned it...it might be the thing to do...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri