[lit-ideas] Re: question on immigration

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:17:16 -0500

It seems to me that the bottom line issue is these people feel they're above
the law.  They're ILLEGAL for crying out loud.  ILLEGAL, as in against the law.
 What more is there to say?  Why aren't they marching on Mexico City demanding
more from that moron they elected for president in their own country?   The
thing that bothers me too is that, in addition to their being ILLEGAL in this
country while demanding jobs and services, their allegiances are with Mexico.
Is this not the definition of audacity?