[lit-ideas] Re: question on immigration

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:44:26 +0100

AA>It seems to me that the bottom line issue is these people feel they're above
the law.  They're ILLEGAL for crying out loud.  ILLEGAL, as in against the law.
 What more is there to say?  Why aren't they marching on Mexico City demanding
more from that moron they elected for president in their own country?   The
thing that bothers me too is that, in addition to their being ILLEGAL in this
country while demanding jobs and services, their allegiances are with Mexico.

They're like the Irish-American and Italian-American immigrants and so on.  Why
should they be different?

Judy Evans, Cardiff