[lit-ideas] Re: p.s. Re: Whatever Happened to Hunter Thompson?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:54:34 -0400

Julie, this sounds a lot like a chain of restaurants named Rainforest
(or something).   I went into one and wandered around taking pictures --
it was so surreally over the top.   I didn't stay and eat -- figured the
owners had blown their creative wad on the decor -- they couldn't have
had any left for the food.
Ursula
eating at home