[lit-ideas] Re: practicalities, hoaxes and holidays-apology

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:15:26 EST

Hi,
Apology to the list--I did send the post in response to Andy's reaction to
my previous post without finishing my rewrite/proofing of the original that I
had been working on...

All I can say, in defense, is that my child has been reprieved of what he
was expecting to deal with tonight and has been pleading to get onto
Runescape...and so I accidentally pressed 'send now' ...

Most apologetic,
Marlena in Missouri