[lit-ideas] Re: philosophical dreams

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:01:42 -0500

Thanks Julie.  I will watch for him.

Veronica Caley
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie Krueger
  To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:10 AM
  Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: philosophical dreams

  A comedian, known for his deadpan delivery and unusual perspectives .. think
Gary Larson.

  Julie Krueger

  On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Veronica Caley <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    The rest of the story is that I arrived at a dead end and had to decide
whether to turn right or left.  I can't remember which way I turned, but in the
dream I concluded that it was the right way and felt better.   Then after a
while, I stopped dreaming that altogether.

    Who is Steven Wright?

    Veronica Caley