[lit-ideas] Re: outsourcing

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:50:01 -0400

At 11:31 PM 7/15/04, you wrote:
>I see "script tree" is what they call what I used to call "flow charts" (is
>that term still in use by *anyone*?).

the words "flow chart" are echoed in our building (we're engineers) at
least 25 times every day. Don't worry, the term is still in use.
Incidentally, the words "script tree" have NEVER been said in our building
-- except that one day when our secretary said "I've got to get that
Shakespeare Script Tree put up for the local Christmas literary convention."

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON