[lit-ideas] Re: ordnance

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:29:20 +0200

I don't know about Wittgensteinians but much of what Wittgenstein says
seems either nonsensical or trivial to me. Since he said as much about all
philosophy, I feel free to say that it seems to be particularly true about
his own. If I invoked "Wittgensteinians", that was only in hope that they
might able to put some meaningful and non-trivial interpretation on some of
his own statements - a hope that, so far, has remained unfulfilled.

O.K.