[lit-ideas] oops re. Purplification

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:38:06 EST

I suppose a link to the actual article could perhaps be helpful....

_http://w
ww.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1580387,00.html?xid=site-cnn-partner_
(http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1580387,00.html?xid=site-cnn-partner)

_The  Democrats' New Western Stars -- Friday, Jan. 19, 2007 -- Page 1 --
TIME_
(http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1580387,00.html?xid=site-cnn-partner)