[lit-ideas] Re: one of the very good ideas around, in literary circles is to speak some languages, and read them, and write them.

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 12:38:58 -0500

Why?  Birds go on singing, screaming, screaching, squeeking, squalking,
crying, hooting, grunting and shitting on my head, no matter what I say to
them or the Universe.  We're  all just talking to ourselves.  DID YOU HEAR
WHAT I SAID???

Mike Geary
whose computer is still down and is depending on the kindness of strangers
just to talk to himself.