[lit-ideas] Re: on the trail

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:59:21 -0330

And we must also note that Wenn nach Fliegen Fliegen fliegen, fliegen Fliegen
Fliegen nach. (Chris will correct any capitalization or grammatical errors.)

As always here on the Rock, we're the first in N America to celebrate the
arrival of midnight but the last to turn off the lights.

Waiting for Christmas ....

Valodsya Okshevski

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php