[lit-ideas] Re: on the home front

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:30:15 -0230

Ah, the Westphalia. Some of the finest philosophical work has been done under
its roof (and on this list too, I might add. Whatever did happen to Herr Doktor
Professor Jorg Gruell?) It's ambience may well have succeeded in motivating a
booking of a flight to North Bay, but alas you have decided to part with it for
pieces of silver.

You can't fool me. I and a friend hitchhiked through Thunder Bay and North Bay
in August of 1974. We were eaten alive! 34 years surely can't make much of a
difference in the phylogeny of flying insects.

Wasn't born yesterday,

Walter O
The Rock (where very little either flies or grows. Although we do have
raspberries in our backyard for some odd reason.)

P.S. One of us doesn't know how to spell "mosquitoes." (Take it away RP ....!)