[lit-ideas] on c mc ginn

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 09:58:59 +0000

This is serius, who the heck does this mcginn think he is?
He did NOT get grice right and even exhibited the effrontery of claiming that
grice had one tooth?
Measures of reprisal have to be taken far beyond the laughable accusations that
got mcginn fired, having the brain of a oxford turd and sexual harassment are
nothing compared to NOT understanding grice and worse misunderstanding the
implicature: he who does not understand grice is like the man who does
philosophy of life (hence, says Grice, a total fool where 'says' is equivalent
as shown in the unpublished paper 'cocksucking in cunt, kant, Aristotle and
pentothal"part 6, ed. By by Judith Butler and Francisco Esperanza Bergoglio)