[lit-ideas] Re: okay, one last time

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:58:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Can you compose in Word and copy and paste?  Copy the original message, paste
it into Word, respond, then copy and paste back into gmail (I never used it,
don't know what it is).  After the computer problems I had, I think Word is
better anyway because it can be saved onto a thumb drive.  I don't save
anything in the computer anymore.  Copying and pasting isn't the most
convenient, that's true, but I hate to see you go, and saving outside the
computer does have its advantages.