[lit-ideas] Re: okay, one last time

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:06:47 -0000

whether or not you're sticking around... (a mail glitch seems a
bad reason to leave)
you can use gmail offline.  Also
yahoo mail is good (and can be used offline).   They're probably
the best of the
free ones.

(My btinternet address, from which I post sometimes, is yahoo in
disguise, but more
limited; I'm thinking of swapping to yahoo.)

and been
> constantly unsubscribed

freelists strikes again.  I've only been unsubbed once, I think,
but the web
page subscription etc. options don't always work.

Judy