[lit-ideas] Re: not as much about what you know but when (n d cusa)

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:40:03 -0230

Forgot to add to my last missive:

The sense of "knowing me / knowing you" in the ABBA song is clearly in play in
*Summer Wine*.  Look it up but be sure to see/hear the version done by The
Corrs & Bono: Live in Dublin.  Others have tried it but failed miserably - i.e.
Nancy Sinatra. There are 11 statements in that song, none of which would be
intelligible independent of a conscious or dispositional/occurent understanding
of JTB theory.

Walter O