[lit-ideas] no need for palms

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 01:06:22 +0000

No, there is no special difference, the hands are chosen to minimize (not)
seeing them being an octagonal shape perceived to be circular etc.
If one has the grounds for claiming that
1. there are propositions
2. some are true propositions
3 there is no need to say anything about why they are true
Then

I know that 23-6 - 15 is true is enough to claim that one knows there is at
least one true proposition, by the quantifier (in 1) one knows there is an
external world, since the knower is not such a proposition