[lit-ideas] Re: never mind

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 12:20:00 -0700

I have no mind at all, the little grey cells having travelled across the pond
yesterday and become separated from my body at some point along the way.  I was
entertained by a very funny book, "The Road to McCarthy."  I read another of
Pete McCarthy's books a while back and so was happy to come across this on a
book swap shelf.  I'll stick my neck out and say that Geary might particularly
like this, what with there being nuns and beer and all that sort of thing
within.

Any description of our trip through three wars will have to wait for the
rapture, or whatever it is you call the reunification of mind and body.

David Ritchie,
Portland,