[lit-ideas] mindless acts

  • From: Torgeir Fjeld <torgeir_fjeld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:37:46 +0000 (GMT)

Rich. One is reminded of the student who, after having the course lecturer
alter the date of the make-upp quiz twice -- and then being turned down when
she wanted to get a third chance at deciding on the quiz date -- complained
that the lecturer, since he had accepted changing the quiz date twice already,
was now acting unpredictably, and questioned what she termed his inability to
provide services to students.

Mvh / Yours,

Torgeir Fjeld, PhD
Gdansk, Poland