[lit-ideas] Re: metaphors we live by

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:43:04 -0600

Don't let JL see this post, please.  He'll be discussing the otioseness of it
for 3 years.  Think of the philosophical implicatures -- Oh my!   And what will
he make of A = A?  Oh no!  No, I can't bear to think of it.

Quick, see if you can stop it's transmission before it reaches the swimming
pool and we all drown in his wild world of words.

Mike Geary
Memphis