[lit-ideas] lit-ideas posts on web: NB

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:06:27 +0000

People who aren't members of this list can of course read the posts at
freelists.org. I found by chance, while Googling, that the posts are also on
the Web.  (I found out about a week ago, sorry not to post about it before now.)

Usenet posts are (in theory!) on the web too; but they won't be archived, won't
be on the web, if X:no archive (approx.) is at the top of a post.  Does that
apply to lit-ideas posts too?

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx