[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas The Shadow Scholar

  • From: carol kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:46:07 -0800

I particularly appreciated the part about writing papers by setting up
sections and writing sentences that fill in the gobbledegooky blanks. In my
experience as an essayist-for-hire, these techniques work quite adequately
in every field. My favorite assignment was an PhD thesis on neuroscience,
ostensibly by an established physician who spoke (and wrote) English as a
very foreign language. Next favorite: an online course and paper on ethics
in criminology.

Folks in academia, believe what the writer says here.

ck