[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas The Shadow Scholar
- From: John Wager <jwager@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:26:42 -0600
1. There are quite a few reactions on "Slashdot" to this story. You can
follow them here:
2. Personally, I'd say that I have seen less cheating lately than in
earlier years. Some of it may come from the way I've changed giving
assignments to students, so that they can't just write a canned paper on
a generic topic and hope to do well; they have to address quite specific
concerns we've discussed in class and with quite specific readings in
mind, and I doubt that a paid-writer could put in enough time for this
to be worth it.
Hi, to all of you!
Here's an article for those who are wondering about the state of
higher education in a way. I'd be very interested to know what others
think of this. Do you think this is more, less, or about the same as
it has always been?
Marlena in Missouri
Other related posts: