[lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: W. H. Auden »

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:15:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

An ally of Eric?  Daddy issues, like in rebelling against Sr., looking to the
heavenly daddy, those daddy issues?  Next thing, Annie Myelroie will be mommy
issues.  Talk about distorting something, but then clueless does make the world
go round.  BTW, did you see the story in MSNBC that President Cheney is
perturbed that we're not the exclusive power in the Pacific Rim anymore, that
China is taking over militarily as well as economically?  The way this crowd
does business, it just might mean another war. They don't worry about the how
of war, so invasion is a cakewalk.  As a reminder, you voted for him...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17273020/