[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas Peace Mystics

  • From: eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:10:36 -0500

Hi,
No. We have Wal-mart and other of the multi-national corporations. The CEO
recently spoke to all the Wal-mart execs here in the Kansas City area. We
already do live in a world that Mike envisions--for many of these types of
corporations, there are NO boundaries--especially national ones.? But, for
LH--they DO believe in armies, strength, protecting their own. We ALL can win!?
Life is so good and getting better!

The headline says it all...

Motto of the future: In Wal-Mart We Trust
???JOYCE SMITH, The Kansas City Star
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. vows to be a "company of the future" through cost-saving
initiatives ranging from electronic prescriptions to perhaps a place in the
hybrid car market one day.

"We live in a time when people are losing confidence in the ability of
government to solve problems," said Lee Scott, president and chief executive
officer of Wal-Mart. "But at Wal-Mart, we don't see the sidelines that
politicians see. And we do...

Published on 2008-01-24, Page C1, Kansas City Star, The (MO)

All we must do is trusting in the goodness of the corporations to make LH AND
MG's dreams come true...strong and good. That's the world envisioned and
coming...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri

Badmouth Americans too much and we may just say screw it, create total
energy independence, build a mile-thick wall around the country, let the
rest of the world sort out its problems and madness -- including
patrolling the seas to prevent international piracy -- and go colonize
space.

http://webmail.aol.com