[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas Digest V6 #193

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:55:42 -0400

>> Eric's solution did seem a bit extreme to me.

Yeah it's extreme, and I offer no defense for the view except that it was an expression of outrage.

>> Describe a 21st Century liberal arts college library and how to integrate it with instructional technology, undergraduate research, and the learning styles of today's students.

My understanding is that since the placement of computers, smart boards, and other gizmos in classrooms, there has been no empirical evidence that they have helped students in any way. Please correct me if I am wrong.