[lit-ideas] [lit-id] movie recommendation

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:54:43 -0700

Dear All,

Uh, senior moment here. Have I already recommended the documentary _Why We
Fight_?  Well, it's worth a second mention. Takes off on Eisenhower's
farewell speech to view America''s foreign policies from there. Relatively
new to DVD, worth seeing. I found it (and the audio commentary) both
entertaining and illuminating. Available at Blockbusters, netflix, etc.

Carol