[lit-ideas] Re: "lay the foundation for gentleness"

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:39:08 -0500

> I think gene change happens in guys all the time depending on how tight
> their jeans are -- which reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in which Elaine
> was polling the guys as to boxers or briefs.  Kramer said briefs because he
> liked "having a home for the boys."  Elaine liked that -- seemed mothering.

Of course, later in that same episode, he started going commando
exclaiming "my boys are out there and they are LOOOOOOVIN it!'

> But, hey, here's an idea.  I wonder if they ever tried to extract DNA from
> the Shroud of Turin.  That would be a sure money maker.  Clone a million
> Jesuses.  Sell them to churches who could then charge their parishioners
> just to touch to hem of garments.  Imagine what a dinner with Jesus would
> cost!!  I'm a business genius!  What am I doing fixing air conditioners?

I'm reminded of George Carlin on his "Warning: Explicit Lyrics" album:
"I have a lot of good goddamned ideas... too bad most of em suck!"

putting the genee back in the bottle,