[lit-ideas] Re: just so you know...

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:30:23 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/2005 6:56:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
if you  want to catch up on recent popes, there
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/index.htm

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

Hi,
It's obvious to me, as well, who the next Pope ought to be...Who had the
connections to make sure his name was submitted?

btw, Julie, you probably never got the recipe on fish and bananas because  he
is planning on submitting it, himself, to the Cooking Light recipe  contest.
He wants to go to Birmingham and then get that 10,000 prize plus  the family
vacation.  (Not a bad idea as we always get some interesting  tales out of his
jaunts. On the other hand, Julie, we would probably get some  grand ones from
you, too.)
_http://www.cookinglight.com/cooking/events/recipecontest/index.html_
(http://www.cookinglight.com/cooking/events/recipecontest/index.html) #
I have to admit, though, that I was hoping to see the recipe, too.  It
sounded exotic enough that my child might even eat the fish...(he likes bananas

and exotic foods...but not, usually, fish)

Hungry,
Marlena in Missouri