[lit-ideas] Re: just a test

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:29:32 EST

Why is it we remember those kinds of things for decades, while struggling  to
remember the important things?  I think there was a second "stanza" to  that
that I once knew.....maybe I forgot it to free up a brain cell or two for
something else.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: just a test
Date: 12/7/2006 1:54:38 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _rpaul@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:rpaul@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I said, You've got a banana in your  ear!
>
> Julie Krueger
> thinking of the "What's Life" spiel,  Back to Back they faced each other,
and
> Foity Doity Poiple  Boids...

One fine day in the middle of the night
two dead boys got up  to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
then drew their swords and  shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise
and rushed to save the  two dead boys.

--Third grade humor, remembered,  unfortunately.

Robert  Paul