[lit-ideas] insomnia

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:40:06 EDT

I'm up at 5:00 in the morning, having gone to bed 4 hours ago, and sit at
the computer trying to go back to sleep.  Open BBC.  Click on a link  about
Winnie the Pooh because anything might work.  The BBC headline is  "Christopher
Robin, I'm a Movie Star".  The window opens.  It reads  "Lobster Liberation
Front declares war on fishermen".

Who needs tapes of the Twilight Zone?  (By the way, I'm awake because  my
neighbors are *still* shooting fireworks casting my dog into a total  frenzy.
Someone should do something.)

Julie Krueger
cross-eyed