[lit-ideas] in effect

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:41:44 +0000

In effect the paranoid approach by this “speranza” is ambiguous between a silly
pun (is it?) and the demented ranting of anyone who has the following argument
form “decided to be sound”, the form is

P, grice said something or other in general wholly unrelated to p. hence not P.
The corollary is: some deceased fart decided that the way to discover something
is to meet with aligned middle class war veteran on Saturday morning and
discuss problems that do not exist, hence not P

Consider: suppose , per impossibile, that something were to be understood by
the discovery that not in any and all instances of sentential forms “highly” is
replaced by “very”. So frikking what?

But of course Warnock explained that what he found very illuminating in order
to become knight fo the order fo the asshole of the second cousin thrice
removed of the king of Lesotho, well, it “matters for him” hence it is true….

Come off it guys..