[lit-ideas] Re: ifamericansknew

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:57:04 EDT

Oops.  That was supposed to be forwarded to my husband's e-mail.   Either I
hit the wrong button or my computer freaked out on me -- it's been  doing that
lately.  I blame it on the heat.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: ifamericansknew
Date: 8/7/06 5:08:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is an interesting response to the first "If America Knew".  Take  a look
at the website.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: ifamericansknew
Date: 8/7/06 1:02:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I found this material about  "If Americans Knew" in three seconds on
Google, I'm sure Ursula must have seen  it too. Ursula, you've found a site
that
"exploits Palestinian suffering for  purposes of demonizing Israel. 'If
Americans Knew' grossly misrepresents the  situation in the middle east..."

I suggest you all take a look  at this site analysis.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link  attachments:
Shortcut to: _http://www.themiddleeastnow.com/ifamericansknew.html_
(http://www.themiddleeastnow.com/ifamericansknew.html)

ed.