[lit-ideas] Re: http://www.corriere.it/cultura/15_febbraio_03/heidegger-gli-ebrei-si-sono-autoannientati-99819ca8-abe5-11e4-bd86-014e921a3174.shtml

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 00:17:03 +0100

I wonder whether it might not be contemporary Israel that took a few pages
from Heidegger's book. These days we usually hear that it was the
Palestinians who did not have a 'state' in 1947. and hence they couldn't
complain about anything that was done to them. Perhaps it was Heidegger's
office desktop lover, Hanna Arendt, who helped disseminate a few of the
great philosopher's ideas among 'Bnei Israel'.

O.K.