[lit-ideas] Re: heine & glory

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:54:10 -0500

John W: This isn't about God, or death, or hell, or the devil, or even about death: It's about what drags you down into despair or what you can "live with." Sometimes we really WISH that death was waiting for us round the next corner, or in the shoe department, because then we wouldn't have to find out the hard way what we can "live with" and what we can't.

Sometimes I wish I could have posts tattooed on my back. This is one of them. Thanks John.

Un-inked,
Eric