[lit-ideas] Re: health care

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:19:26 +0000

Friday, November 26, 2004, 7:33:10 PM, Veronica Caley wrote:

VC> Judy:?99 p.a.

VC> Judy, what does the J and p.a. stand for?

hello Veronica

p.a. is per annum, I probably got the wrong format.  (Incidentally it's more
like £88 than £99!)

"J"?  I can't see a stray one but it's most likely a typing error: I'm having
real problems (motor control) and am about to move back to voice computing!

-- if there is a J that doesn't look like a slip, let me know

Judy

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx