[lit-ideas] Re: forward from a friend (2)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:49:17 EDT

Everyone in the country (make that world) should buy a read "The Terror
Timeline" by Paul Thompson. and the Center for Cooperiatve Research. It's not
exactly new News,  but it's very good ammo for those who call you and me
paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: forward from a
friend (2)  Date: 9/30/04 7:28:15 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Actually, I had one more thought.   What  if the neo-cons (and that
'cons' doesn't only stand for conservative)  planned this so long ago
that they sent a mole into the enemy camp who  patiently built his
Democratic credentials to the point that he would be in  a position to
manage a candidate's campaign.

Ursula,
afraid and  paranoid in North  Bay