[lit-ideas] Re: forward from a friend

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:22:12 -0400

I don't have time just now for a longer reply, but as I got to the last
sentence of this article, my reaction was, surely we don't want someone
who's not scared.   As the article points out, the country is heading
off the cliff.  Only an idiot would not be afraid.

Ursula,
afraid every morning and every night
(but I loved the reference to on-the-make Canadians)