[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:10:55 EST

<<Here  (US) they have even removed some
household cleaning products because kids  abuse them.>>

I got carded (and you only have  to know that I have a 13 yr old and an 11 yr
old to realize how ridiculous  *that* is to begin with) at Wal Mart for .....
<drum  roll>.......compressed air.  Yep.  Like you clean out your keyboard
with.  Apparently kids "use" it.    Ya know, if you wanted,  you could drown
yourself in a bowl of milk.  Wonder why they don't card for  that.

Julie Krueger

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine  Date:
10/31/04 7:48:26 PM Central Standard Time  From: _vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for the information.  I used to  purchase it for someone here
before they had anything for migraine head  aches. Since then this person
has passed away.  But it's good to know  that it is available.  I will
purchase a bottle for us as I always  wondered what to do if some really
painful event occurs during the weekend,  such as a tooth ache.

One of the things about this business of  medications like this being
available elsewhere is that in these countries  drug abuse is much less,
regardless of the drug of choice.  Here (US)  they have even removed some
household cleaning products because kids abuse  them.

Veronica