[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:47:14 -0500

Thank you for the information.  I used to purchase it for someone here
before they had anything for migraine head aches. Since then this person
has passed away.  But it's good to know that it is available.  I will
purchase a bottle for us as I always wondered what to do if some really
painful event occurs during the weekend, such as a tooth ache.

One of the things about this business of medications like this being
available elsewhere is that in these countries drug abuse is much less,
regardless of the drug of choice.  Here (US) they have even removed some
household cleaning products because kids abuse them.

Veronica