[lit-ideas] Re: fill in the blank...

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:42:21 +0100

Everyone is right.   This was indeed Eric

Eric Yost.

But which Eric Yost?  !!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Eric+Yost&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

(Your family historians are clearly more organised than mine -- also Dutch -- Eric.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>