[lit-ideas] Re: fiction or non

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:27:03 -0500

I joined just before the Anthony D'Amato thing blew up. I never did understand exactly what happened.
I enjoyed his posts and was sorry when he left. There was a man from Australia that I remember very fondly as well. Ursula, thinking back...

JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah....I think that at the time I found the list (from some odd site called Mother of all Bulletin Boards or some such....for a while I was subscribed to about 30, being so excited by the prospect of so much information from so many informed people) ...one was required to fill out an on-line form stating the reasons for desiring to join the list and one's academic background. I can't recall now (was it really over a DECADE?!!), but I'm sure I lied, apparently convincingly.
Julie Krueger