[lit-ideas] Re: fahreheit

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:54:34 -0400

At 12:28 PM 6/29/2004, you wrote:
>Some scenes are difficult enough for adults. I wouldn't bring a 12 yr. old
>to that movie.

Besides, shouldn't politics be sort of like religion -- you should save
exposure and wait until the child is old enough to think for himself?
Exposing a kid to Michael Moore would not, in my estimation, be any fairer
than encouraging him/her to listen to Limbaugh. Adults can't even figure
out what footage Moore cut this stuff from. Surely we shouldn't inculcate
children to hate our government, no matter how wrong they "might" be.

there's a revolution coming,
now, watch this drive

Paul

Paul Stone