[lit-ideas] fahreNheit

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:48:25 -0400

>A.A.  Unless it's Slick Willy.

Nah, we shouldn't hate him either until we find out the facts. I used that
nickname precisely because it's the name he hated the most -- he told Dan
Rather so on 60 Minutes donchaknow!!! I don't hate any leader JUST because
he/she is a leader. Sadly, it doesn't take long for them to build my hatred
towards them through their malfeasance and, in the case of Canada, outright
LIES.

all time favourite Bushism:

"We have to get the left hand (shakes his right hand and looks at it) to
talk to the right hand (shakes his left hand and looks at it)."

Our politicians suck too, it's just too bad that they aren't such boobs. If
they were, it would be a lot more fun to live here.

alive and schticking in sunny CA NA DUH

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx